top of page

Group

Public·221 members

Nottm Forest v Bournemouth live online 23 December 2023 Sport TV

2 hours ago — How to watch the Nottingham Forest vs. AFC Bournemouth match streaming live in Canada, plus match time and information.

Thankfully Phil played me the ball and the rest if history. 'Forest will have to go into the play-offs. Their unbelievable transformation under Steve Cooper from relegation fodder in September to within touching distance of promotion may yet be completed. Cooper vowed to lift his team from this disappointment and the fans were already singing 'we're going to Wembley' as they watched Bournemouth's jubilant celebrations. That left Philip Billing standing over it and the Vitality Stadium stood in anticipation of the whipped shot. Nope. In one of the most lucrative improvised moves of all time, Billing passed the ball left to the unmarked Kieffer Moore, whose golden swing of the right boot delivered Bournemouth back to the Premier League. You could only admire the inventiveness. 'Everyone associated with the club deserves this moment. I am immensely proud, it has been one million per cent tough. 'This group is a young team, learning their trade in a promotion task. One thing about this group, if we need a result we dig deep and find it. 'Bournemouth's day was capped by the news that David Brooks is cancer free and he watched the celebrations from the stands. 'The news we get today is incredible for this football club, ' added Parker. 'Deep down, you know when you've done alright, ' said Cooper. 'It's a disappointment but whether we like it or not we have to get on with it. We have no choice. 'We will take heart and a lot of pride and we'll be ready. ' Bournemouth's day was capped by the news that David Brooks is cancer free after treatmentThere was a cup final feel to the occasion with so much at stake and a suitably boisterous atmosphere. That transmitted into a full-blooded opening that unfortunately faded. Moore's journeyman CV includes Truro City, Dorchester Town and Viking Stavanger. Now a Wales international, he has proved a handy supersub for Parker, scoring twice in the 3-3 draw at Swansea last week that kept them in front of Forest - and now this. 'I've dreamt of this moment as a kid and thankfully I get to live it, ' Moore said. 'We locked eyes and just saw the space. Nottingham Forest vs Bournemouth LIVE SCORE 4 hours ago — Goals from Dominic Solanke, Phillip Billing and Marcos Sensei inspired the Cherries to a 3-0 win last time out against Manchester United. Nottingham Forest FC The Official Website of Nottingham Forest Football Club: get the latest news, highlights, fixtures and results, tickets and more. Nottingham Forest vs AFC Bournemouth stream and Nottingham Forest vs AFC Bournemouth - December 23, 2023 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup