top of page

Group

Public·263 members

Today: Nottingham Forest vs Bournemouth live online 23 December 2023 Live HD


5 hours ago — Don't let gambling become a problem in your life. Check our responsible gambling page for more info. English Premier. 2023-12-23 - Nottingham ...


First team to scoreAFC BournemouthFirst team to score should be AFC Bournemouth, with 54% chances. First half outcomeXNo clear winnerAt halftime, the most probable outcome should be a draw (46% chances). Both team to scoreThere's also a big chance for both teams to score in this match. GoalscorersPlayers that have big chances to score in this fixture are: Callum Hudson-Odoi 9. 09%Callum Hudson-Odoi 9. [LIVE] Nott'm Forest vs. Bournemouth | Premier League 2023/24 Watch Nott'm Forest vs. Bournemouth LIVE Today | Craven Cottage, London | Premier league 2023/24 | Full Match Today Streaming | Highlights ... ▶️ Nottm Forest vs Bournemouth Live Stream & on TV, Prediction, H2HGet ready for an exciting Premier League clash as Nottingham Forest takes on AFC Bournemouth at the City Ground on Saturday, 23 December 2023, at 15:00 (UTC). Fans are gearing up for a gripping match with both teams looking to secure vital points. Match feed:Nottm Forest vs Bournemouth Betting tipsThe most common result of matches between Nottingham Forest and AFC Bournemouth is 1-1. 4 matches have ended with this result. During the last 9 meetings with Nottingham Forest playing at home, Nottingham Forest have won 3 times, there have been 4 draws while AFC Bournemouth have won 2 times. The goal difference is 12-8 in favour of Nottingham Forest. During the last 17 meetings, Nottingham Forest have won 4 times, there have been 6 draws while AFC Bournemouth have won 7 times. Nottingham Forest vs AFC Bournemouth prediction, live stream, score and oddsLineup & BenchNottingham Forest Lineup10Morgan Gibbs-WhiteMidfielderNottingham Forest Substitutes / Bench14Callum Hudson-OdoiAttacker16Nicolás DomínguezMidfielder8Cheikhou KouyatéMidfielder23Odysseas VlachodimosGoalkeeperAFC Bournemouth Lineup24Antoine SemenyoMidfielderAFC Bournemouth Substitutes / BenchNottingham Forest vs AFC Bournemouth Odds & PredictionWinnerXNo clear winnerIt is hard to predict the winner of this match, since both teams have somehow the same chances of winning. The goal difference is 22-17 in favour of AFC Bournemouth. Nottingham Forest's last home win against AFC Bournemouth was in 2018. Last season's matches: 2-3 (Nottingham Forest at home) and 1-1 (AFC Bournemouth at home). Did you know that Nottingham Forest scores 35% of their goals between the minutes 0-15? This is the highest percentage in the league. Did you know that AFC Bournemouth scores 24% of their goals between the minutes 16-30? Nottingham Forest haven't won in their last 6 games. (1-1)When Nottingham Forest leads 1-0 at home, they win in 63% of their matches. When AFC Bournemouth leads 0-1 away, they win in 70% of their matches. When Nottingham Forest is down 0-1 home, they win 7% of their matches. When AFC Bournemouth is down 1-0 away, they win 15% of their matches. In Premier League, AFC Bournemouth has better performance than Nottingham Forest. AFC Bournemouth's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Nottingham Forest's. AFC Bournemouth have lost just 0 of their last 5 games against Nottingham Forest (in all competitions). In the last 5 meetings Nottingham Forest won 0, AFC Bournemouth won 3, 2 draws. Nottingham Forest scores 0. 8 goals in a match against AFC Bournemouth and AFC Bournemouth scores 1. 4 goals against Nottingham Forest (on average). Average number of goals in meetings between Nottingham Forest and AFC Bournemouth is 2. 2. Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Nottingham Forest and AFC Bournemouth is 0. Taiwo Awoniyi is Nottingham Forest's top scorer with 4 goals. Dominic Solanke has scored 8 times for AFC Bournemouth. Nottingham Forest have conceded a goal in each of their last 6 matches. AFC Bournemouth have scored at least one goal for 9 consecutive matches. Nottingham Forest wins 1st half in 25% of their matches, AFC Bournemouth in 25% of their matches. Nottingham Forest wins 25% of halftimes, AFC Bournemouth wins 25%. Their last meeting was a draw. Nottingham Forest vs Bournemouth Premier League Get the Squawka Bet predictions, odds, tips and preview as Nottingham Forest and Bournemouth face off in the Premier League this weekend. AFC Bournemouth vs Nottingham Forest LIVE 21 Jan 2023 — AFC Bournemouth vs Nottingham Forest LIVE: Premier League result, final score and reaction · Bournemouth 1-1 Nottingham Forest: Sam Surridge ... Nottingham Forest vs Bournemouth Predictions & Tips 1 day ago — Nottingham Forest sacked Steve Cooper and replaced him with Nuno Espirito Santo on Thursday. The move came after Forest won just once in their ... Nottingham Forest have a losing streak of 3 matches at home. AFC Bournemouth haven't lost in their last 5 games. AFC Bournemouth have a winning streak of 3 matches away from home. Nottingham Forest haven't scored in 2 of their 8 home matches in Premier League this season. AFC Bournemouth haven't scored in 1 of their 8 away matches in Premier League this season. Nottingham Forest vs Bournemouth Live Stream For Free 4 days ago — You can follow live commentary of Nottingham Forest vs Bournemouth on Saturday in the Premier League for free via Bet365's website. 1 ... Bournemouth vs Nottingham Forest TV channel, live 21 Jan 2023 — Forest will be looking to continue the momentum they have built in recent weeks, a run which has conjured up seven points from their last three ...


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page